¡Bienvenidos a los archivos del antiguo foro!

Más de un año de conversaciones desde que se entrego "Morgana la Llorona" y comenzamos a jugar en los servidores de Latinoamérica. Aquí conservaremos todo, accesible, en modo de solo lectura. Una vez que termines de leer, te invitamos a acceder a los nuevos foros y participar en las discusiones con la comunidad de League of Legends.

IR A LOS NUEVOS FOROS

LF English Speaking Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BB Soakz

Recién llegado

10-27-2014

Hello, My name is Soakz and I recently moved from the NA server to LAN. I moved due to ping problems on NA due to being on the East Coast. I am just looking for some English speaking friends on LAN that I can talk to as I know noone here on any spanish.

I don't care what skill level you are but I was plat on NA and if anyone that would like to add me is around that skill level I wouldn't be against duoing. But just looking for some people maybe possibly in the same boat as me.

IGN: BB Soakz

Feel free to add and thanks

KR4K3nN

Practicante (+10)

11-23-2014

I would gladly add you I speak both languages fluently, live on the west coast. I get 50 ping on NA and 80ish here so I got no big problems. I'm silver here (though gold level supp) and I'm well level 30 over at NA so I got more exp that I would normally seem to have.

Emperorgil

Forero OP (V)

11-26-2014

Il added you.

Kangoshi

Recién llegado

12-28-2014

I too have recently moved my main over to LAN from NA. The community so far has been pretty welcoming and kind.

I'd love to get into some matches with others, I haven't played much at all the last year but I've read up on all the changes/patches.

I main support and I also love playing Dominion mode (I know it's custom on LAN).

Add me in-game if anyone wants a support!

Logos

Iniciado

12-29-2014

Hey I'm getting back into the game and I've decided to flee from the East Coast ping. I'm always looking for a good group to play with. Add me!

NeverPlayedThis0

Practicante (+10)

01-20-2015

If you're new to the LAN server, or just looking for more English speaking League players to talk to and you have raid call, please come join us. Many of my friends on this server have also transferred from NA because of packet loss and ping issues.
The only thing you need is raidcall, if you don't have raidcall it is free to download and functions the same as team speak and curse voice.
All you have to do is simply apply for membership (this is only so random people don't join, nothing is needed for a membership.) The room number is 7608694 this can be placed in the search box on the top left, and there you can apply for membership to the room.
Anyone is welcome to join.